Our client, a MNC manufacturer whose client base cuts across diversified interest including the Construction, Oil and Gas and Marine segment is seeking to fill the above position
• Regional Service centre’s team performance management through clear and effective goals setting.
• Team performance monitoring with effective scorecard targets. Orchestrate continual process and productivity improvements.
• Team succession and development planning, including structured training program.
• Steer the Regional Service centre towards service Excellency, reliability and meet regulatory safety, operational reliability, client expectations, delivery KPI and commercial performance.
• Steward Service stations/ team towards enhancement in a Servicing reliability performance, basic delay performance, deferred defect performance etc.
• Oversight outsourced service management functions to ensure Service levels / KPIs and targets are met.
• Technical Services Support Team management and process management.
• Lead in vendor and stakeholder management - performance, reliability and cost drivers.
• Maintenance cost optimisation and management of operational reliability key drivers across Regional service stations.
• Augment service centres operational reliability oversight to identify and mitigate emerging technical issues.
• Support Technical Services Reliability and Development team for longer term reliability management.
• Review and action of Service bulletins and any documentation process management
• Oversight and optimisation of maintenance cost.
• Minimum 6 years of Management experience in a similar role and a track record of steering a Service Centre /repair / Maintenance team (Local and/or Regional) towards Service & Maintenance excellence, preferably at regional level.
• Candidates with Degree in Engineering preferred. Those in Production Plant and Operations Management may also be considered.
• Strong Business Acumen, Commercial Oriented inclinations, Change Management and Key Stakeholders Engagement and Leadership skills.
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong planning, analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
• Strong supplier management experience.
• Excels in Leading and Engaging team and in Driving Business Performance and Change.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected] EA Licence No: 14C7049