At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
The CXL Data Analyst primary responsibility is to support and monitor all data interfaces for all commercial fuel transactions globally.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
• Monitor CXL interfaces daily.
• Resolve and coordinate interface errors.
• Generate daily report to identify interface issues.
• Maintain data management in CXL, ability to map out data.
• Participate in system rollout testing.
• Monitor and ensure all Exchange trades flows in ETRM system and communicate with Traders if any issues occur prior to end of day pnl.
• Ability to pro-actively investigate, test and resolves system issues.
• Ability to multi-task in a high pace environment.
• Identify potential problems, present alternatives and propose solutions.
• Communicate efficiently with business partners, team members and Management.
• Provide timely and accurate information to both external and internal customers.
Strong analytical skills are essential.
Data Management/Analysis experience is essential. Preferably gained in a commodity trading environment where they have developed an understanding of the lifecycle for energy transactions.
Energy transactions life cycle knowledge is highly desirable.
Energy trading and risk management system experience is highly desirable.
Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
Strong problem solving skills are essential.
Strong planning and organisational skills required
Able to work under pressure, respect deadlines
Computer skills are required
Strong IT skills are essential. Advance level Excel IT skills are required.