Senior Specialist, SEA Finance
Senior Professional, SEA Division Finance
This role is newly created as a result of GBSC transition, reporting into the DFO of SEA Division. SEA business covers 8 markets and this role require good interpersonal skills as there is high level of interactions with business partners, external accounting service providers, internal finance shared service center.
• Responsible for monthly financial close and reporting. Require close working relationship with local accounting service provider and internal finance shared service center.
• Review journal and ensure financial results are accurately reported.
• Prepare monthly variance analysis and reporting schedules
• Perform balance sheet reconciliation
• Preparation of statutory audits and tax computation. 6 sets of statutory accounts
• Review contra incentive payment request submitted by account managers. This entail deep understanding of each commercial agreement and detailed analysis of customer’s performance.
• Manage the contra incentive payment process, including tracking of payment status.
• Prepare contra incentive monthly accrual. This entails deep understanding of each commercial agreement and detailed analysis of customer’s performance.
• Support ad hoc financial projects
All about you
• Degree in Accountancy, Business Studies or equivalent
• Preferably with prior audit experience
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Eyes for details, and able to work under pressure as manage multiple deliverables deadlines
• Able to work independently
• Have interest to move into commercial finance support role