My Client is looking for a Group Legal Counsel from on-line gaming industry to join the organisation.
Based in Singapore, but will require travelling around the region.
• Responsible for advising the rest of the organisation on a wide-range of legal issues and regulatory matters associated with the business operations, with an emphasis on structuring and implementation of complex business transactions.
• To identify legal issues, provide analysis of legal risks and create and implement solutions structured to achieve business objectives efficiently.
• Draft, review and/or negotiate on contracts, agreements, and other legal documents as needed.
• Draft privacy policies and data protection policies for the company.
• Provide in-house legal advice for the various regions.
• Assist with any local and international commercial disputes as well as Anti-money laundering regulations.
• Some traveling is required.
• Qualified lawyer with a good Bachelor Degree in Law/Legal studies.
• Experience in commercial contracts, software intellectual property, licensing and online gaming.
• Ability to communicate in Chinese as this role will require communication with our Chinese counterparts.
• Demonstrated expertise and/or knowledge in providing strategic guidance to an international business, project management and handling of complex legal issues.
• Proficiency with negotiating, drafting and closing complex commercial transactions
• Provide quick, concise, and practical legal advice consistent with company’s business objectives.
• Advise and where necessary problem-solve as pro-actively.
• A team player with excellent people management and interpersonal skills.
• General experience with working in an international and multi-cultural working environment with international relations and geographically dispersed team members.
• Computer literacy with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Passionate, friendly and expert in all you do.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.