My Client, is seeking a suitable candidate, who will be responsible for the financial accounting functions of the company.
Location of Work : Makati, Philippines
• Lead a team of Finance staff.
• Direct and co-ordinate the accounting and budgetary function, perform financial analysis, inventory management and supervise operational audits to strengthen internal controls.
• Handle cash flow, control spending, improve profitability and oversee financial reports and consolidation.
• Assist in handling the Company’s taxation matters.
• Assist in establishing and implementing departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
• Supervise and provide leadership, mentorship and training to the Finance staff.
• Be ready to take on additional job responsibility, when assigned.
• Verbal and written communications in English. Knowledge of Mandarin is a plus.
• Must be willing to work and relocate to Makati, Philippines and later to Cambodia.
• Candidate must have at least a Degree/Diploma in Accounting/Finance or its equivalent.
• Passed board exam. Experience:
• Minimum 10 years working experience, 5 years at managerial level.
• Must have experience in online gaming industry.
• Analytical and meticulous with an eye for details.
• Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Expertise in Microsoft Office and accounting software.
• Hardworking, able to multi-task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Self motivated with high level of integrity.
• Able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment.
• Adaptable to changing business needs and expanded project requirements.
• Persuasive, encouraging, and a motivating influence with all assigned projects.
• Able to gain cooperation and reduce tension among team members and impacted departments.
Kindly provide details of work experience, achievements, reason for your application, personal info and remuneration (current and expected).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.