• Execute a company-wide strategic vision to consistently leverage data, tools, delivering smart Business Intelligence, creating data driven insights, developing analytic support to help drive meaningful decision making and critical decision making.
• Provide stakeholders timely, informative, and actionable analysis; drive business growth through insights generated from advanced analytics; enable stakeholders to make informed fact-based decisions and to turn insight into action.
• Establish vision and influence roadmap for BI and Analytics program
• Develop and operationalize BI and Analytics platforms and solutions
• Ensure operational excellence for BI platforms and services
• Partner with the technology teams, data/analytics vendors, and others to evaluate analytics solutions and build/enhance the data infrastructure in a phased manner aligned with the needs of the business
• Analyze data to identify potential data issues, trends and provide recommended actions to solve issues.
• Enhance business intelligence tools across the company to create richer data driven insights.
• Degree with min 15 + years with in MIS, BI, predictive analytics, data infrastructure, or related fields.
• Proven ability to build the vision for and lead an integrated data and analytics team.
• Proven and strong experience working on customer insights and analytics in the digital marketing space.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate data in a succinct manner
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.