Our customer, a multinational logistics company, is seeking to fill the above vacancy:-
• Supports and delivers application support for users of Cargowise portfolio of applications
• Ensures service delivery for both internal and external software meets the agreed business requirements and business value in an efficient/ cost optimised manner.
• Contribute to relevant SLA being established.
• Leverage and enhance technical support tools to drive service improvement.
• Implement develop and manage support processes and policies
• Establish and maintain highly effective framework of Cargowise portfolio of applications.
• Ensure processes, procedures and resources are in place and tested to ensure services are delivered to agreed service levels.
• Work with Local Applications and Deployment team as well as onshore and offshore IT support team to ensure agreed commitments are delivered and supported.
• Oversee and measure KPIs to monitor and challenge vendor performance and identify gaps and areas of service betterment.
• Maintain organisation’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting plans for implementing Cargowise information technologies.
• Work with various internal and external stakeholders on IT project definition and delivery against set timelines.
• Verifies application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Directs technological research by studying organisations goals, strategies, practices and users projects.
• Graduates preferably in Information Technology or Computer Science.
• At least 5 years experience in IT support services in a Global Support team
• Adept in evaluating competing IT solutions and vendors, their selection and management, the ability to make technology choice
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated experience operating in a Cargowise applications support team
• Multi tasker and ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment
• Strong stakeholders engagement skills to ensure business requirements are met.
• Self driven and a ‘can do’ attitude. Strong influencing skills
• Preferably previous experience in the forwarding industry..
• Strong appreciation of business processes and issues.
• Customer-centric mentality.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
EA Licence No: 14C7049