Our customer, a food / general merchandise chain is looking to fill the above vacancy:
• Works closely with internal stakeholders to support supply chain activities
• Establish strong communication with clients and suppliers to ensure key deliverables are captured and ownership clearly defined.
• Resolve and manage challenges with clients and internal stakeholders (Logistics, Procurement, Sales , Warehouse )
• Coordination with suppliers and internal stakeholders to ensure fulfilment of client’s requirements and KPI.
• Participate and support logistics initiatives to augment supply chain flow.
• Prepare necessary reports for management review.
• Lead a team of supervisor and contractors in their daily work activities and ensure smooth execution for various functions (eg customer service, warehouse operations) 0
• Augment cost saving and productivity optimisation and maximise client satisfaction
• Maintain inventory physical stock accuracy
• Ensure good WSH governance.
• Diploma holder and above with minimum one year experience in a shipper / freight forwarding / logistics industry
• Possess good warehouse management skill and have good positive mind set approaching changes in operations priorities.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills as the job entails frequent engagement with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Team player and the ability to work independently.
• Confident personality with strong business acumen and a self motivating ‘can do’ mindset.
• Critical decision making and analytical skills.
Please submit your application and your updated resume (with recent photograph) in Word format to [email protected] – If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049