Assistant IE Center Singapore
IE University is one of the leading academic institutions with 5 schools: IE Business School, IE Law School, IE School of Human Sciences and Technology, IE School of International Relations and IE School of Architecture and Design. IE Business School is recognized as a Top 10 global business school in a variety of business media such as Financial Times, Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Forbes. IE has campuses in Madrid and Segovia (Spain) and more than 30 offices globally.
If you are a dynamic and reliable person who aims to work in a small and international team, then apply for the role as Assistant in the regional hub from IE in Singapore!
- Support in the execution of the commercial activities for our undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in South East Asia (travel arrangements, venue booking, event management, attendance)
- Support in Careers & Corporate Relation initiatives
- Initial follow-up with candidates
- Update and management of CRM system
- Control of marketing & office materials
- Preparation of the monthly accounting
- Liaise with regional offices and HQ in Europe
- A' Levels and 3-5 years of work experience as assistant, and added secretarial training would be considered advantageous
- Fluency in English is required, and knowledge of Spanish, Mandarin and/or any South East Asian language would be a plus
- Proficiency in Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) or GSuite
- Efficient and process-oriented
- Quickly able to adapt work and communication style to the organizational standards
Singapore (CBD) with occasional traveling