Project Head (Based in Cambodia)
• Take ownership of the entire mobile gaming project life cycle from inception to deployment and post-deployment support.
• Work with the team in planning, setup, tracking and monitoring of projects.
• Understand the requirements and translate it to developers.
• Project delivery within time, budget and quality assurance.
• Manage all project processes that directly or indirectly impact delivery.
• Manage stakeholder and management expectations.
• Managing of vendor, provider and internal team.
• Manage project pipeline and resource allocation to maintain team utilisation.
• Effectively manage project scope, issues and risks.
• Collaborate with other Project Managers to exchange ideas and work on improvements of process.
• A good Bachelor’s Degree with experience in managing complete life cycle of mobile gaming projects.
• Possess software development skill with good understanding of current mobile applications landscape.
• Possess technical knowledge of the various aspects of IT infrastructure and systems.
• Experience of working with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
• Good management skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge of the best practices for project management
• Possess good Chinese proficiency as this role will need to work closely with Chinese counterparts and senior management
• Require to relocate to Cambodia.
Good remuneration and commensurate with the strong relevant experience in the said domain.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Thank you for your interest.