• Supervising a small team of customer service officers in handling import & export operational, billing and customer service issues (Freight).
• Involved in supervision of staff on full spectrum of shipping processes.
• .Close communication with vendors, shippers, customers, carriers and overseas offices.
• Resolve billing discrepancies.
• Address any operational or documentation / CS issues encountered by team.
• Minimum 2-4 years supervisory experience in freight forwarding ( Air/ Seafreight).
• Highly motivated and able to work independently.
• Familiar with customs; shipping documentation and procedures, in port or maritime related industry.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected] – we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049