Do you see yourself as a Night Manager?
Whether your passion is soccer, sewing or surfing, we are interested in you! At InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), we employ people that apply the same amount of passion to their jobs as they do their hobbies - people who put our guests at the heart of everything they do. And we're looking for more people like you to join our professional and friendly team. Your passion will help us to become one of the very best companies in the world by creating great hotels guests love. Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road is the first Holiday Inn Express in Singapore. It is the smart choice for savvy business and leisure travellers. Holiday Inn Express Singapore Orchard Road is a 221 bedroom Hotel located in the heart of Singapore's best-known retail, entertainment and residential district - Orchard Road and is just steps away from the Somerset MRT. Holiday Inn Express offers guests comfort and convenience at a great value including complimentary Breakfast and Wi-Fi during their stay. In short, we offer our guests everything they need but nothing they don't.
Night Manager will represent the Management during the night. You will provide the leadership and support to Night Auditor or Guest Services team and take key responsibility for the Guest Experience aspect of the Hotel. You will be accountable for the Guest Services team’s execution of consistent Holiday Inn Express Guest Experience. You will ensure that all procedures and operations for the Guest Services team will be in line with brand standards, employee welfare and guest experience.
Night Manager also assists the Express Assistant Manager in all aspects of the department including but not limited to operations, planning, budgeting, and staffing in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
· Preparation of the annual departmental operating budget.
· Monitor budget and control expenses with a focus on increasing productivity.
· Responsible for Front Office inventory, managing cost and usage.
· Analyze financials to drive revenues, future profitability, and maximum return on investment.
· Assist with third party vendor induction and support in managing the performance of third party vendors
· Ensure the accurate completion of the daily night audit in a timely manner
· Preparation of daily summary reports
· Provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to help manage conflicts and improve Guest Services Team performance and engagement.
· Ensure all team members are accurately trained and have the job related tools and equipment required.
· Promote “one team approach” and quality service through daily communication and coordination and drive employee engagement.
· Develop programs that drive improvements in employee engagement and are aligned with the Stay Real Be You brand service behaviors.
· Develop, implement and monitor team member succession planning to ensure future bench strength for Holiday Inn Express brand.
· Establish performance and development goals for team members and provide mentoring, coaching and regular feedback to enhance performance.
· Responsible for Guest Services Team training and rostering
· Custodian of the guest satisfaction goals including Guest Love, Loyalty Recognition and Problem Resolution. Collaborate with team members to establish and implement services and programs to constantly improve guest experience.
· Advise employees of development needs and instruct on action plans. Provide retraining as needed.
· Make time to interact with guests, solicit feedback and build relationships.
· Lead a team to respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest satisfaction.
· Understand and respond to customer’s needs and ensure a high level of guest satisfaction.
· Demonstrate BrandHearted behaviors by maintaining compliance with all brand standards, behaviors, hallmarks and license agreement mandates.
· Support GSAs’ in all guest services tasks.
· Maintain Great Room environment and ensure F&B tasks are also being focused on by Guest Services.
· Act as Manager on Duty for the hotel in the absence of the Express Assistant Manager dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
· Oversee all hotel operations during the night shift to ensure guest satisfaction and safety.
· Maintain and order Front Office supplies and equipment in a timely and efficient manner while minimizing waste and maintaining “green” initiatives (example: container recycling, and cleaning agents).
· Accountable for IHG fire life safety (FLS) adherence in the hotel.
· Responsible for the security of lost and found items throughout the hotel.
· Ensure a safe and secure environment for guests, team members and hotel assets in compliance with hotel or owner policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
· Develop and carry out action plans to be environmentally conscious, take steps to reduce the hotel’s carbon footprint.
· Educate and train team members in compliance with federal, state and local laws and safety regulations.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including:
· 5-days work week
· Duty Meals
· Birthday Off
· Learning and Development Opportunities
· Medical Benefits
· Dental Benefit
· Insurance Coverage
· Special Employee rate at all IHG Hotels worldwide
Minimum Diploma or equivalent plus five years supervisory/management experience in the hotel industry. Customer service, property management software, and general computer experience required. Must be proficient in written and spoken English and other languages are advantages. Good personality and charming is important to be the Night Manager in the way to represent him/herself on behalf of hotel management.
What’s more, because your career will be as unique as you are, we’ll give you all the tailored support you need to make a great start, be involved and grow. And because the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5174 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So whoever you are, whatever you love doing, bring your passion to the Holiday Inn Hotels & Resorts brand and IHG and we’ll make sure you’ll have room to be yourself. Find out more about joining us today by going to careers.ihg.com
Job: Guest Relations
Primary Location: AA_Sth_East-Singapore-Singapore-Singapore City
Sep 21, 2017, 2:59:00 PM