JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Market Data Services at JPMorgan is a global organization responsible for the end to end delivery of market data solutions to support electronic trading within the investment bank. The team is responsible for the delivery of market data and market intelligence technology to the lines of business within the investment bank.
This role is for an application support engineer in the global Market Intelligence Technology Core Support team within the Market Data Services organization. The role will focus on supporting a tick store platform, which consists of high
performance Linux systems, direct exchange feeds, and a market data platform that is based on the KDB and One Market Data product suite. Qualified individual must have exceptional troubleshooting skills and will be a member of a team that is accountable for implementing and maintaining a tick store platform that service various lines of business within the investment bank.
Individual must work well in a team environment and is responsible for leading efforts such as monitoring the production environment, implementing production changes, providing resolutions to production issues, communicating and interacting with lines of business on issues or outages, and developing tools to streamline and improve production processes.
Key elements of role:
- Able to work well independently and collaboratively with others in delivering thorough results to assigned projects,
tasks, production incidents and troubleshooting efforts.
- Able to partner well with technology teams across functions and regions to achieve desired outcome
- Strong desire to share knowledge, ideas and solutions with immediate team as well as teams across disciplines.
- Acts as a positive member of the team that is capable of engaging in deep technical discussions, accepting
different point of view and drive forward to develop agreed upon solutions
- Able to troubleshoot complex problems relating to Linux systems, market data feeds, real-time/historical tick
databases, network and applications.
- Has the propensity to pay attention to details and strong analytical skills. Anticipates issues and deals with them
- Promptly and proactively respond to user inquiries and can multi-task and work well under high pressure situations
- Communicate and interact effectively and efficiently with lines of business on issues or outages
- Adheres to operational and technical standards, best practices, processes and procedures (problem/change/
release/request/procurement management; incident/service/time reporting)
- Understands the need to be client focused and build strong relationships across the organizations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years in the investment banking industry with extensive experience in supporting a production market
data distribution environment based on KDB and/or One Market Data platform
- Experience in managing a production environment and disciplined in following established protocol for release
management, change management and incident management.
- Experience in a large LINUX (RedHat) based environment and in troubleshooting complex system problems.
Familiarity with kernel fine tuning parameters
- Strong scripting experience in Perl or Python (both is a plus)
- In-depth knowledge of supporting a large KDB and/or One Market Data platform that processes and store high
volume of market data across asset classes
- Experience working with exchanges and direct feeds, such as UTP, CTA, OPRA, NASDAQ TVITCH, ARCA, BATS
and Market Data Intermediaries (i.e. Reuters and Bloomberg)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring system, such as ITRS Geneos and similar products
- Good understanding of NUMA architecture based systems
- Familiar understanding of the TCP/IP stack, various routing delivery mechanisms, and switch and routing
J.P. Morgan is a place for talented people from all backgrounds and perspectives because our clients come from all backgrounds and perspectives. We encourage a culture of inclusion, where everyone's opinion counts and all employees have the freedom to deliver their absolute best. This is why we work hard and invest in attracting and developing a diverse workforce. Learn more about our Business Resource Groups in how they help our employees build successful careers and reach their greatest potential.
Job Applications Support
Primary LocationSG-01-Singapore-1 Changi / 33171
Organization CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand JPMorgan Chase & Co.