Reporting to the Head of Products and Portfolio Management in the Card Centre, you will be part of the Product Management team responsible for achieving the sales and revenue targets for the products you are managing. Key responsibilities include:
• Develop and manage / enhance card product value proposition to grow market share and card profitability.
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns and customer communications to achieve acquisition, active rate and card usage targets.
• Timely tracking, fulfilment and analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure that results are on track and identify areas to improve marketing efficiencies.
• Manage business partners / merchant relationship and implement marketing campaigns to grow card usage.
• Work with all internal and external partners (eg. Customer Service, Operations, Analytics team, printers, vendors, advertising agencies etc.) to ensure that everyone is aligned with the overall business objectives and the marketing campaigns are executed smoothly.
• Manage all customer queries and issues relating to product activities by working closely with Customer Service team.
To excel in the role, you will need to have the following qualifications/qualities
• Degree holder with 5 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in product management and/or product development in the cards industry
• A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal English / Chinese)
• Strong analytical skills, meticulous, proactive and able to think creatively
• High proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel