Our customer, a leading group of MNC company with diversified business interest is looking to fill the above vacancy:-
• Steer company’s 3PL / freight forwarding activity with full P/L responsibility.
• Cementing strong strategic relationship with strategic clients/vendors and potential partners.
• Steward company in short to mid term 3PL strategies for revenue enhancement, targets, and service quality excellency.
• Identifying pockets of opportunities for company to capitalise. (3PL – Freight / Contract Logistics, E Commerce Logistics, Cross Border ) and work towards building an infrastructure to support that vision.
• People and talent management.
• Building a strong team to steer the company towards shared goals.
• Execution of corporate strategic strategies \ initiatives.
• 6 years or more general management with broad based Freight Forwarding general management background in the broader freight forwarding industry.
• Equipped with strong commercial, sales skills and an eye to identify areas of opportunities for the company to penetrate.
• Ability to manage business from a macro perspective for long term growth and cement company’s positioning as a leading 3PL player.
• Strong network of clients / potential vendors within the 3PL space.
• Candidates with JV and M&A experience an added advantage.
• A self starter with entrepreneurial spirit who excel in greenfield projects.
• Experience working in key appointment positions in major 3PL set ups in Singapore.
• Preferably a Bachelor degree holder.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049