Our customer, a multinational logistics company, with strong global network presence is looking to fill the following vacancy :-
• Supports the implementation of Global BD initiatives in relations to sales analysis market intelligence, commercial rating analysis and clients re-activation programs
• Work with Global Analysis stakeholders / lead on global sales strategic programs and initiatives
• Play a key leading market research role in market analysis / insight into the freight / world trade landscape.
• Work with various stakeholders eg Commercial, Business Process and Sales to orchestrate business development projects
• Involvement in Sales KPI Reporting – financial, performance, volume & compliance
• Preparation of management updates and reports
• Monitor progress of the sales / commercial action plans through sets of indicators (eg metrics, performance reporting etc) of various countries to achieve sales and profit maximisation
• Support the regions in ad hoc market research requests and reports
• Furnishing concerned stations with market intelligence reports both internally and externally to customers
• Through forecast trends eg commodities and customers focused and convert them into potential sales leads.
• Implement initiatives/ programs to re-secure lost or down trading customers
• Diploma/ Degree holder with minimum 2-3 years in an Analytical role preferably in the freight forwarding / logistics / shipping industry.
• Strong project management and analytical experience.
• Strong facilitation, communication and negotiation skills.
• Excel in collaborating in a matrix setup towards shared goals
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049