Reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, you will be responsible to
• Analyse portfolio to target and create new campaigns for direct and partners
• Devise marketing campaign on specific products and promotions
• Establish criteria for the qualification of leads for campaign creation
• Plan, prepare, and execute marketing campaigns for targeted database
• Understand channels of distribution via Telemarketing, Email, Digital Marketing and execute various campaigns to drive and achieve the sales and revenue for the Company
• Maintenance of lead database ensuring all leads are qualified
• Work with all stakeholders in the extraction of leads, execution of marketing strategy, training of product requirement and marketing mechanics
• Communicate and train effectively on product requirements and marketing mechanics to external and internal stakeholders.
• Monitor channel performance and evaluate effectiveness of marketing efforts
• Prepare and present reports on campaign KPI and overall return on investment
• University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
• At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience in similar capacity in the general insurance or financial industry
• Certifications in BCP, PGI and CGI are a must (Candidates who are not GI certified will not be considered/ shortlisted)
• Strong campaigns and leads management skills
• Creative, Resourceful, Proactive, Self-motivated, Positive working attitude
• Able to work independently and as a team under tight schedule and pressure
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
Other Information and Benefits
• 5-day work week (Mon – Fri, 9 am - 6 pm)
• Walking distance from Tanjong Pagar MRT
• Attractive remuneration package, variable performance bonus, annual leave entitlement, outpatient and dental benefits, group hospitalization and surgical, personal accident and term life insurance, etc.
Your Career, Our Passion - COME JOIN US NOW!
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume, stating qualifications, reason for leaving each employment, work experience, availability, current and expected salaries to [email protected] NOW.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)