J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years and we keep their interests foremost in our minds at all times. This combination of product strength, intellectual capital and character sets us apart as an industry leader. J.P. Morgan is part of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a global financial services firm with assets of $2.0 trillion.
This role is part of the Asia Operations Control Management (Asia OCM) team with responsibility for the OCM agenda for the Singapore Derivatives Operations (DO) HUB. The Singapore DO HUB supports the following products: OTC Derivatives, Commodities and Currencies.
This role works closely with the Kuala Lumpur DO OCM team to facilitate the OCM agenda for the Asia DO HUB’s.
In partnership with the Singapore DO HUB Manager you are responsible to:
• Facilitate the Risk Control Self Assessment Process including liasing with the Global DO OCM team.
• Audit relationship including pre-audit checklist program, coordination of audits and interaction with Audit – Internal/external..
• Action Plan tracking and monitoring
• Error Reporting into FORCE
• CIB Policy review and policy rollouts
• Quality Assurance Testing and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) program
• Providing Control Training when required
• Deep Dive Reviews
• MIS – targeted reviews
• Monthly Control meetings with the Singapore DO HUB Management team as well as monthly control meetings with the Regional Trading Centre managers supported by the Asia DO HUB
• Completed Risk and Control Self Assessments including understanding the Quality Assurance Testing Program and SOX testing requirements
• Interaction with Audit including leading discussions around issues
• Able to interact with all levels of staff
• Strong analytical, innovative and flexible skills
• Attention to detail and good organizational skills - manages & prioritizes multiple tasks across different time horizons within deadlines
• Self starter
• Strong communication skills written and oral
• Able to build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
Primary LocationSG-01-Singapore-1 Changi / 33171
Organization CORPORATE & INVESTMENT BANK
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job
Employee Status Regular
Corporate Brand J.P. Morgan