- The incumbent will be required to support the setup, implementation, maintenance and upgrade of the middleware services under his/her charge. This includes ensuring compliance to database security standards and policies, operational support of the middleware services and the upkeep of middleware related assets and documentation.
- The incumbent should also be responsible for the security and resiliency of the data assets and middleware services that is under his/her charge.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in middleware administration and technologies such as Websphere, MQ and API.
- Practical experience in middleware design, maintenance and security of Websphere or MQ solutions is an added advantage.
- Experience in software development, system technology, middleware and backup & disaster recovery solutions will be an advantage
- Possess and utilise significant breadth and depth of experience and will be expected to work with little supervision.
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills are equally important as technical capability
Should you meet all or most of the above criteria, do provide the required information:
1. Updated CV (word format), Nationality, Reason for leaving, Availability
2. Last drawn Basic Monthly Salary AND any fixed allowance/bonus
3. Minimum Expected Monthly Salary
The position and remuneration offered will commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualification and relevant work experiences.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.