The online travel market never stands still and at Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN), we’re smack in the middle of it.
We’re an entrepreneurial start-up inside the world’s biggest travel company. As the world’s largest and fastest-growing affiliate network, we work with over 7,500 partners in 33 countries, creating the tools and technology that enables our partners help millions of travelers find the perfect hotels for their next trips. Our partners include the leading companies from across the travel industry, including OTAs, Retail Travel Agencies, Airlines, etc.
We are seeking a dynamic leader to join our APAC team, the fastest growing region in the word, and lead a team of Account Representatives and Sales Support Specialists. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the travel business in an energetic and international work environment focused on innovation, creative problem-solving and collaboration.
· Leading the APAC Inside Sales team:
o Lead a team of 3 Account Representatives based in Singapore that manage EAN’s medium sized partners across APAC
o Own developing strategy, prioritizing region wide sales initiatives, and assigning accounts to Account Representatives
· Leading the APAC Sales Support team:
o Lead a team of 3 Account/Sales Support Specialists based in Singapore that support EAN’s biggest partners as well as APAC Account Managers and Business Development Managers
o Manage the execution and prioritization of the team’s support tasks, such as internal sales processes, partner reporting, and escalation handling.
· Owning the sales handover process
o Working closely with the Sr. Director Business Development and Account Management, ensure all APAC accounts are smoothly handed over from Business Development Managers to Account Managers or Account Representatives
o Implement initiatives to continuously improve the handover and target setting process of new accounts
· Team Development:
o Based on EAN’s strategic plan the candidate will define "success" with the team and support them to achieve that ambition
o Develop and continue to grow, improve and challenge a strong and motivated Inside Sales and Sales Support teams, including leading business and skill based training, and ensuring delivery of our business objectives and our financial targets with the team
o Regular 1-to-1 coaching sessions with team to identify competencies that can be improved, agree a professional development plan and support them in achieving their potential.
· Commercial Results/Performance: Define and deliver continued improvement in marketing contribution to EAN business leveraged through insightful measurement and ROI analysis of the region and its major clients on an ongoing basis.
· Internal Relationship Management: Working closely with the department leads including product, analytics, finance and strategy to articulate the needs of the partner base and foster a collaborative approach across the broader EAN business.
· Lead on-going, day-to-day performance of the EAN Partnerships and influence across other functions (including Marketing, Operations, Technology & Site Optimization) to resolve issues as they arise
· Reports to the Senior Director, Account Management, APAC
· Proven track record in building, growing and developing high performing teams
· Outstanding communication, sales and negotiation skills
· Outstanding analytical, must be able to use data to identify underlying trends and make informed commercial decisions.
· Strong numerical and problems solving skills.
· Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
· Solution based approach to sales with a good understanding of technology.
· Strong customer focus and relationship building skills
· Consistent track record in successfully managing key accounts in a B2B environment
· Experienced within the airline, travel technology/distribution industry would be advantageous but not essential.
· Proven track record in influencing multiple stakeholders to get things done
· University degree. MBA a plus
· Fluency in English. Second language a plus
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.