Senior Analyst, Priceless Marketing
MasterCard believes digital payments have the ability to create a world with greater opportunities for all. So over the last few years, we have developed innovative platforms for marketing that allow the brand to connect consumers to offers and merchants, while also providing partners with deep insights that help them deliver the right offers to their customers at the right time and clear best practices of how to drive transaction velocity.
We are looking for a Senior Analyst Priceless Marketing to support the VP, Priceless Marketing to manage our Priceless consumer marketing programs (Priceless Cities, Specials, Causes, and Surprises) across the region.
• Manage Priceless Marketing program implementations in Markets across the AP region (Cities, Specials, Causes, Surprises)
• Executes marketing strategies, activities, and events (includes advertising, promotions, sponsorships, trade shows, webinars, websites) by providing day-to-day direction, feedback, and guidance to agencies and market teams
• Manage the production and delivery of B2C marketing toolkit and integrated marketing plan, including but not limited to turnkey marketing collateral, creative production, and project management of consumer launch and activation plans
• Guide markets in leveraging these pan-regional campaign best practices and toolkits
• Manage and enforce desktop procedures for local creative development, approvals and implementation
• Collaborate with country marketing teams to implement the framework and provide inputs and guidance (through desktop procedures)
• Provide regular status update and feedback on performance improvement
• Collaborate with Issuer Marketing team to drive B2B2C usage
• Provides direction and coordinates deliverables with vendors (e.g., agencies, film production, etc.)
• Work closely with the local market teams to support on brand guidelines
• Manage dashboards that track trends and progress in improving results
All About You
• Can you help manage diverse market and agency SOWs for results and efficiencies?
• Prior work with e-com, cross border and mobile commerce.
• Previous management of diverse initiatives across AP markets.
Do you have experience supporting results and dashboards to drive investments
Equal Opportunity Employer