HR Project Consultant
This role reports to the VP, HR Organization Effectiveness and Business Analytics. The HR Org Effectiveness and Business Analytic Advisor supports large, complex organization transformations and is accountable for project managing and driving the transformation using the corporate organization design standards and framework. This individual will also work to assist in building extensive data analytics, including the buildout of predictive. In this capacity, they will work with business unit senior leadership and the HR COE, to mine and analyze employee data from which fact-based decisions can be made. The HR Org Effectiveness and Business Analytic advisors provides coaching and appropriate communications to managers and senior management across the organization. They also work independently to provide insights and decision support to business leaders, senior and executive management that contributes to MasterCard’s talent and business strategy.
• Project management of large scale organization transformations.
• Data analytics including mining and analyzing data, building strong projection based analytics that assist the organization in telling the story using data, and establishing a predictive analytic framework.
• Provides facilitation of large analytic projects and ensures HRBP can clearly provide and communicate insights to executive management team.
All About You:
• Business acumen: Possesses or demonstrates the ability to quickly acquire specific knowledge of business units supported; develops an end-to-end knowledge of MasterCard’s business and the challenges and needs of business units and regions.
• Global Mindset: Knowledge of global complexities related to workforce planning and analytics.
• Project Management: Demonstrates ability to independently and successfully lead projects across global and cross-functional teams.
• Communication: Executive level presence and ability to demonstrates poise and ability to present and explain findings to senior management; has organizational credibility or can quickly build role credibility.
• Organizational Sensitivity: Navigates organizational challenges with awareness and composure.
• Analytical: Has a point of view. Can develop complex analysis including workforce planning, forecasting and movement models, compensation analysis, performance calibration analysis, talent/succession planning analysis, etc. at a detailed level, as well as boiling up and articulating key business insights from analysis; ability to break complex, perhaps technical findings and recommendations, into business terms.