Analyst, Digital Marketing Platforms
MasterCard believes digital payments have the ability to create a world with greater opportunities for all. So over the last few years, we have developed innovative platforms for marketing that allow the brand to connect consumers to offers and merchants, while also providing partners with deep insights that help them deliver the right offers to their customers at the right time and clear best practices of how to drive transaction velocity.
We are looking for an Analyst Digital Marketing Platforms to support MasterCard's Director of Digital Marketing in managing Global & Regional Digital Marketing Platforms. This role will work with local markets and with cross-functional business partners to support their digital marketing platform and technology needs. This role will manage these platforms to improve effectiveness of results and investment efficiencies
• Manage the Project Kickoff process and monitor local digital marketing efforts frequently to ensure compliance to strategy, best practices, standards & policies
• Manage regional digital platforms, tools access and software solutions
• Provide consultation and strategic support to local markets on digital activities to drive engagement, preference and increased usage of MasterCard cards
• Work with Global teams to secure support and resource to implement regional and local projects
• Provides any necessary clarifications to agency partners
• Manage dashboards that track trends and progress in improving results
All About You
• Have you managed global CMS technology platforms such as Adobe AEM
• Experience working on projects that require collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated comfort conducting various analyses and choosing best program/solution/software fit for projects
• Help manage digital agency partners for site operations, coordination and activities involved with site maintenance and updating of content.
• Fluency in English and proficiency in key Asian language(s).