Geographical Coverage: Asia/Pacific covering 7 Key Regions (Australia/New Zealand, China, HK, Macau & Taiwan, South East Asia, South Asia, Japan and Korea).
The B2B Marketing team is a key function within the Regional Marketing Organization responsible to deliver:
• Product Marketing, including marketing, design and creation of Product Sales Enablement materials
• Partnership Marketing – grow, deepen and leverage strategic relationship with partners including issuers & merchants for marketing content to drive card usage.
• Executes marketing strategies, events and B2B2C marketing & promotion activities from planning to execution.
• Supports development of creative content for application in B2B2C marketing campaigns
• Manage & tracks budget for marketing programs, as well as driving efficiencies & scale of spend of program by ensuring as many markets and issuers leverage the programs created
• Analyzes campaign performance using agreed measures and evaluation metrics
• Prepares marketing solution presentations for sell in to markets, issuers & merchants
• Working with and managing agency partners on creatives, content production
• Own and manage B2B2C platforms on design, content & communication to internal stakeholders and external users (issuers, merchants, agencies)
All About You
• Experience working on marketing related projects including B2B, Merchant & Product marketing ie. Broad based awareness of marketing functions
• Experience in working on projects that require collaborating with multiple internal and external stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills as you will need to work with cross functional users across geographies.
• Demonstrated comfort conducting various analyses and choosing best program to utilize, e.g., Microsoft Excel, Access, SPSS
• Demonstrated ability to standardize collected data and draw out preliminary insights
• Experience developing presentations by creating content and articulating a story with a clear point of view