· Establish and review the storage, archival and backup policies, architecture and design artefact for all systems and databases and ensure operational compliance.
· Responsible for the design and configuration of the storage, archival and backup systems to achieve a high level of security, resiliency and recoverability, including disaster recovery provisions.
· Accountable for capacity management, optimisation and sustainable operations in the allocation and utilisation of infrastructure resources.
· At least 10 years of hands-on experience in storage, archival or backup management and administration on enterprise class SAN Storage, Archival and Backup systems.
· Strong experience in software development, system technology, middleware and backup & disaster recovery solutions will be an added advantage.
· Have a good mix of tactical and operational expertise across all major aspects of systems and storage management.
Should you meet all or most of the above criteria, do provide the required information:
1. Updated CV (word format), Nationality, Reason for leaving, Availability
2. Last drawn Basic Monthly Salary AND any fixed allowance/bonus
3. Minimum Expected Monthly Salary
The position and remuneration offered will commensurate with the successful candidate’s qualification and relevant work experiences.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.