Our Client is a Global Leader in the Supply Chain & Logistics Industry focusing on the Life Sciences Industry. We we are working closely with them to identify talent for the a newly created position as Director of Business Development.
* Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly goals.
* Focus on growth of existing business and new customer sales by meeting business goals.
* Grow and maintain Company's existing customer base through frequent client interaction and technical expertise.
* Lead and provide business support to client specific Operational team(s) to ensure end-to-end customer satisfaction.
* Manage quote and client specific requests
* Facilitate client contracts.
* Identify and recommend solutions to address client loss scenarios
* Monitor and communicate client pipelines to senior management
* Identify potential new clients and develop strategies.
* Conduct market research and trend analysis reporting for all assigned and prospective accounts.
* Share market information (trends, competitor information, etc.) with Marketing and Senior Management.
* Assist in managing audits & site visits.
* Assist in addressing complaints.
Attend trade shows/exhibitions, workshops and seminars.
* Arrange and coordinate with appropriate parties any company related travel for business meetings and conferences
* Develop account plans and provide regular updates to support the achievement of Sales targets
* Gain full understanding of client needs and develop proposals and presentations that demonstrate Company competitive advantages.
* Other duties as assigned by management to meet business needs
* University Degree Educated.
* At least 10 years of Business Development experience with an International Freight Forwarding Company with strong exposure in the Health Care / Pharmaceutical Industry in China.
* Able to communicate in Mandarin and English Effectively.
To apply of further information please send your CV to [email protected]