• Drafting, reviewing, negotiating, and advising business partners on agreements and contracts E.g. Marketing agreements, license agreement, real estate leases, confidentiality agreements, investment agreements, security documents and other general business contracts.
• Advising stakeholders and business partners on compliance and regulatory standards of Singapore Exchange.
• Advising company and providing assistance on global joint ventures, strategic partnership deals, M&A and IPO activities.
• Managing corporate governance activities
• Advising executives on contract status, legal risks and business terms of various deals;
• Advising Business leaders on a variety of legal issues
• Managing corporate secretariat and commercial legal requirements and documentation
• Advising the Board of Directors and its committees (including attendance at meetings) on legal and compliance matters
• 2-5 years’ preferably in the financial or real estate industry
• Bachelor or Master Degree in Law.
• Listing or in-house experience with business trust and real estate investment trust
• Experience in the financial industry handling M&A, Corporate Finance and Capital Market preferred
• Effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English to communicate with the team in China and to read Legal Contracts
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Good interpersonal skills
• Travelling required