Personal assistant for Singapore and Emerging marketing supporting Singapore Country GM and Partner and Alliance Lead for ASEAN. Reporting into Singapore Country GM. Help in day to day admin tasks.
Provide basic administrative support to APAC functions at Singapore – GSS, Finance, SPG etc.
- Travel arrangements
- Expense claims
- Staff movement reports
- Calendar management where required
- Ad hoc assignments / miscellaneous
- Telecommunication, check the statements; send month reports to reporting heads on the usage for the team.
- Travel bookings for key staff in their departments
- Assist in training logistics (meeting packages, hotel accommodations etc)
- SSC – oversees invoices and get appropriate approvals and submit to SSC.
- Corporate secretarial services – handle resolutions, liaising with lawyers etc.
- Season Parking for staff – handle the processing and payments
· Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as Office Administrator providing administrative support preferably in an MNC environment.
· Good interpersonal skills and communication skills with fluency in English Language and Mandarin.
· Ability to work independently and have great team spirits and good team work.
· Must have that ‘can-do’ attitude.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office core applications like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project.
Primary Location: APAC-Singapore
Job Posting: Jul 10, 2017, 7:55:47 AM