• You will be part of the settlement team that supports the treasury and privilege banking operations including ensuring the team performs efficient end to end settlement of a wide range of products including FX, FX derivatives, Money Market, bonds, funds, equities, structured products, options).
• You will liaise with external brokers, counterparties, CDP and other vendors on processing and settlement transactions.
• You will also comply with AML and related regulatory guidelines in customer classification, transactions monitoring and report irregular and/or suspicious transaction.
• In addition, you will also be responsible for driving any improvements or project initiatives within the area.
Qualification and Experience
• Candidates shall possess a recognised university degree with at least 6 to 8 years’ relevant experience in settlements (treasury products and exposure to derivative instruments) and remittances.
• You must possess a good knowledge of FX transactions, Options and Shares settlement.
• A good understanding of corporate actions, financial accounting and Swift operations will be essential.
• Strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal) are essential attributes the candidate must also possess.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.