One of our clients, a mid-sized bank with significant global impact, is looking for an individual to be responsible for conducting potentially high risk trading activities within a robust framework of control.
• Monitoring market risk monitoring ensure that they are within limits
• Analyzing and quantifying risks in corporate, commercial and consumer banking products
• Risk analysis on counterparty’s behavior under internal and regulatory liquidity
• Monitoring risk management policies, procedures, limits, and guidelines.
• Monitoring and ensuring compliance with control policies, standards and authority limits
• Evaluation of business activities and market and derivatives risk
• Identifying risk- tools and performs data analysis to monitor, measure, and manage market risks.
• Liquidity and funding stress tests and improve liquidity risk measurement practices.
• Prepare reports to explain market and derivatives policies and processes to other stakeholders.
Qualification and Experience
• Degree min 4 market risk management with banking experience
• Hands on knowledge in market risk, liquidity risk management and counterparty risks.
• Good understanding of financial risks, particularly treasury financial product knowledge
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.