• Design, plan, supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting a complex corporate data and voice infrastructure to meet business needs and in accordance to the branch methodologies.
• Ensure high availability of enterprise data platforms that support internal employee business functions and external customer contact.
• Proactively manage the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility requirements of data and information.
• Perform system administration functions and security reviews.
• Troubleshoot and remediate 2nd level issues impacting operations in a timely manner; investigate root cause and proactively recommend solutions to permanently mitigate similar issues in the future.
• Serve as one of the primary points of contact for telecommunication carriers and service providers and coordinate circuit design, provisioning, installation and troubleshooting.
• Support and setup of DR site for testing or actual activation.
• University or Polytechnic graduate in Information Technology or equivalent.
• 5 years or above working experience in a banking environment in an IT Infrastructure Support role, with experience in Network and Server Administration Support.
• Good working knowledge of Windows OS, Active Directory, MS Exchange, VMWare, AS400 OS400, Cisco IOS.
• Good knowledge of project management methodology.
• MCSE, CCNP, VMWARE certifications desirable.
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.