Our client, an established logistics company is seeking to fill the following position:-
• Lead in the day to day Airfreight matters across the region within the confines of P/L responsibilities and regional operations optimsation.
• Takes ownership for company’s air freight area management – strategizing / budgets / targets / operational development / KPIs. .
• Ensure operational excellence within the region – Country implementation / New products launching / ensuring premium operational standards across the region
• Orchestrate and develop business opportunities with various stakeholders to enhance market expansion
• Ensure profitability of various stations in tandem with a coherent business strategy.
• Management of vendors to ensure company’s KPI’s are met or exceeded.
• Interaction with key stakeholders from various countries / departments. (Management, Sales, Product, and Customer Service team)
• Analyze management information at national level for necessary strategic planning and initiatives.
• Ensuring Continued Performance Improvement (revenue, yields, service standards) and implementing business improvement plans.
• Minimum 10 years airfreight managerial experience – preferably in area management, business development and Operations.
• Highly motivated, able to work independently and lead team to perform at a higher level.
• Embrace a global client centric approach in dealing with clients.
• Strong Process and People Management and Process Improvement experience
• Very Strong Key stakeholders engagement, Business Planning and communication skills
• Strong airfreight commercial and operational management background.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected] – we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049