Fullstack Software Engineer
Mastercard Worldwide -with its Mastercard® and Maestro® brands- is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved. As a critical link among financial institutions and millions of businesses, cardholders and merchants worldwide, MasterCard provides services in more than 210 countries and territories. You find more information on http://www.mastercardworldwide.com.
The ideal candidate should be able to:
• Work in MasterCard technologies.
• Execution of ideas flowing from Product team & Management pipeline.
• Code and deliver assigned tasks on time.
• Work great in a team and great on your own.
• Enjoy a fast paced, start-up culture
The position demands:
• An experienced Full Stack developer
• Highly motivated, self-driven, can-do attitude with a strong desire to succeed.
• Solution oriented –find and implement the ‘best fit’ solution to address the requirement on time.
• Strong web development experience.
• Experienced Java/Grails developer.
• Java, XML, JSON,
• Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services.
• Working in an agile environment