Our client, an established logistics company is looking to fill the following vacancy:
• Develop and implement conceptual Automation ideas to transform
existing supply chain model through automation, robotics and equipment
• Analyse operational functional requirements / potentials for automation
• Lead automation technical project integration as well as develops specific
automation business processes and interface solutions.
• Introduce automation models and make preparations for integration and
acceptance at regional HQ.
• Drives, design and automation integration and optimisation within the
project in close collaboration with various internal and external stake
• Responsible for the proposal and implementation of Automation
integration through organisation’s various divisions (Contract Logistics /
• Coordination and successful execution of Automation acceptance test.
• Develop Automation processes and SOPs for new / existing clients and
lead post implementation reviews after project implementation.
• Work closely with Automation vendors for proposals, budgets and
• Project management of Automation initiatives and advise internal
business and operations optimal options including investment costs as
well as internal and external buy off.
• Provide management of Automation tools/models to program manager in
creation of value added services/solution to customers.
• To release approved Automation’s operation processes, project
documentation and feasibility study within the company.
• Have sound knowledge of Automation and Robotics ideally in a logistics
• Master / Bachelor Degree in Technical Engineering or related discipline
• Good presentation and convincing skills.
• Strong Customer Transition and Integration skills.
• Possess sound understanding of initiating change initiatives.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No.: 14C7049