If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees. You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions.Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
Produce design documents. Lead complex I&I projects. He is also expected to handle Sev 1 escalations coming from Uptime.
What you'll be doing
1. Deliver technical solutions to clients and take responsibility for the standards of work, project sign off and client satisfaction.
2. Contribute expertise towards a proposed technical solution and will work with internal colleagues to define the roadmap and milestones.
3. Provide pre-sales support identifying opportunities and contributing expertise around the design and configuration requirements in relation to RFP / RFI and proposals of low to medium complexity.
4. Provide user support, assisting with troubleshooting and design, configuration and escalated problem management.
5. Develop technical training materials and conduct training programs and educate engineers on basic technical details.
6. Act as key project team members charged with the analysis of user and technical requirements, specifications development, solution design and development, and in some environments may consult on testing and deployment processes.
7. Expected to be technology leads for specific technologies and to use their deep knowledge of these technologies to propose enhancements and improvements.