KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. With 189,000 people operating in 152 countries around the world, we have outstanding professionals working together to provide value to local and global organisations. Committed to excellence, we are proud to be a recognised Employer of Choice in Singapore.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our growing audit practice.
KPMG’s Audit professionals provide timely and accurate information for corporate governance and financial reporting. Our clients leverage our specialist knowledge in audit, accounting and regulatory compliance to manage their business risks.
Our clients include local listed and private companies, as well as multinational companies from the United States, Europe and throughout Asia engaged in various industries. These include financial services such as REITS, foreign banks and insurance, technology, manufacturing, energy, logistics and consumer goods.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
• managing audit engagements which include initial engagement planning, analysis of controls and processes, preparation and review of audit documentations and management letters and reports and monitoring of engagement progress against budget and timeline
• developing and maintaining long-term client relationship and identifying business development opportunities
• coaching and developing team members to achieve technical competencies and efficient performance
The ideal candidate should have:
• a recognised degree in Accountancy and professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA Australia or equivalent
• external audit experience of minimum 3 years or more in a mid-tier or large accounting firm and experience in handling a portfolio of clients in a medium to large professional services firm
• a good understanding of pertinent business and risk management issues and familiarity with the regulatory and reporting environment. Good working knowledge of IFRS, US GAAP and SOX-404 is greatly advantageous
• excellent communications skills, strong analytical skills and excellent business acumen
All applications will be held in strict confidence.