• Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions
• Provide/review solutions on end-to-end approach to system integration across multiple platforms/applications
• Work closely with product vendors to analyze change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment
• Provide support to SIT and UAT, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management
• Plan and commission production system implementation
• Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
• Degree in computer science or related discipline
• At least 6-8 years’ IT experience supporting KYC/AML domains (Swift transaction screening, transaction monitoring, name screening, risk scoring and detection, customer due diligence). Advantage if working experience is on BAE (Netreveal/Detica) platform.
• Have strong system design and trouble-shooting skill
• Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.