You will be involved in researching and developing advanced technologies and algorithms to detect, analyse and assess data related to anomalies in image/video/audio signals.
• At least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related fields
• Possess relevant experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Tampering detection
o Data hiding
o Security Intelligence and analytics
o Pattern recognition
o Machine Learning & Analytics
• Knowledge or experience in multimedia security will be beneficial
• Proficient in Python/C/C++/Java, MATLAB
• Hands-on experience on Computer vision, Image/Video processing and Security preferred
• Motivated, Resourceful, Analytical individuals
• Ability to deliver under tight schedule
• Possess good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
The above eligibility criteria are not exhaustive. A*STAR may include additional selection criteria based on its prevailing recruitment policies. These policies may be amended from time to time without notice.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.