The Finance Department is within the Corporate Service Division of TMC Academy and the department is to ensure the business's transactions are recorded and processed completely accurately and securely, and that relevant information is given to management.
The incumbent is responsible for various accounting and administrative tasks related to the maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions. This position has to look after every detail and record of the payments that are due to be made to suppliers/vendors.
• Degree / Diploma in Accountancy.
• Minimum 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in a similar capacity
• Good knowledge and Proficiency of Accounting Standards
• Prioritisation, time management and attention to detail
• Good team player, able to work independently & meet reporting deadlines
• Good interpersonal skills and able to interface with all levels professionally and in responsive manner.
• Must be organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
A detailed position description is available at TMC website at the Career page. Applications with detailed resume, names of 2 referees and advice on expected and current salary are to be submitted through http://tmcweb.tmc.com.sg/jobapplication