FDM is a dynamic listed global IT services provider with revenue in excess £100m. FDM has experienced significant growth over the past three years and has firmly established itself as an award winning IT services provider and leading IT graduate employer.
The position is based at FDM’s office in Singapore. This role may involve travel to FDM’s offices in the UK and Hong Kong as well as FDM’s clients’ on an ad hoc basis.
We are looking for a Technical Java Trainer with proven commercial experience to work with a leading, Global IT Services Provider in Singapore. Based in an established training Academy, you will be integral to developing the skills and knowledge of numerous trainees, preparing them for their placement as new consultants on site with one of our major clients. Fully-funded professional and technical training in our Singapore centre.
• Java SE, Version 6-8
• Enterprise Java ( Java EE)
• Unit Testing
• Design Patterns / Best Practices, SOLID, TDD
• HTML/XHTML & CSS including a good understanding of web standards and cross-browser compatibility
• Version Control
• Enthusiastic with a passion for development and object orientation
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure
• Effective organisation skills
• Works well in a team
• Knowledge of UNIX and PL/SQL
• Previous commercial training experience
• Experience of coaching and/or mentoring
• Dev Ops experience