Our client, a multinational logistics company is looking to fill the following vacancy:
• Engage, front and support customers in business/process issues and queries for presales, existing and post-sales accounts to ensure customer requirements can be met.
• Function as the control tower to coordinate and collaborate with the countries to execute the requirements of the customer.
• Support, administer and monitor processes through development of business key performance indicators with customer to ensure continuity in relations and processes.
• Regional performance management and monitoring each country’s KPIs to ensure that they consistently perform within the target.
• Leading and coordinating new product launches (NPIs), developing and implementing solutions, process improvement activities and implementing new businesses to contribute to project success and business growth.
• Responsible for contingency planning, risk mitigation process and change management.
• Proactively identify cost savings and process initiatives that would derive benefit for the customer.
• Support/execute annual account strategy plans to jointly contribute in the development of the account(s).
• Experience in Reverse Logistics
• Support in pricing requests/queries (where applicable) to ensure timely response to customer and increase customer satisfaction.
• Analyse reports to inform risk/growth opportunities for internal and external parties to enable them to adjust activities and make informed decisions.
• Provide and practice optimal service and product quality to customers and processes to reduce customer defection and ensure sustainability of accounts.
• Preferably more than 4-6 years experiences in the logistics / freight forwarding industry in an operations or customer service/ key account management environment.
• Senior Program Managers will also be considered
• Knowledge of Freight operations and excel at Client Management / Program Management
• Knowledge and understanding of international logistics operations across multiple modes.
• Experience in regional operations management, reverse logistics and customer operations.
• Assertiveness, critical decision-making and analytical skills.
• Customer-oriented and able to promote high performance culture.
• Excellent people management and communication skills.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word Format to [email protected]