Our client, a well-established Asian financial services company. They are sourcing for a Wholesale Banking RM for their North Asia / China Corporates Desk. The candidate is likely to have 8 -10 years’ experience in client relationship management in commercial banking. Strong in acquisition as well as proven track record in upselling his/ her existing middle market/ large corporates in trade finance, and other credit and liability products.
• Acquisition of top tier Middle Market/Large Chinese corporate clients in Singapore
• Serving clients with an annual turnover of at least SGD70 million
• Preparation of high quality account plans for all accounts, management and submission of credit application papers and loan reviews.
• Always ensuring compliance with the Group’s Policy & Local Underwriting Standards and in country regulatory requirements and laws pertaining to AML, KYC, etc
• To bring in new clients and covert these quickly into profitable, multi-product relationships e.g. trade finance, cash deposits and FX.
• Identify and cross sell liability products such as deposits and FX to clients
• No overdue reviews or adverse remarks from internal/external audit
• Comprehensive knowledge in product offerings especially trade finance, cash and foreign exchange
• Good understanding of legal terms and documentation procedures
• Good knowledge and strong contacts in the Middle Market and Large Local Chinese commercial clients in Singapore
• Must be able to speak Mandarin to support the huge portfolio of North Asia clients
Interested candidates may send their CV to Wai Leong at [email protected] (Reg. no. R1103945) quoting the job title in the Subject line. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.