Our client, a manufacturer/distributor in the industrial segment is seeking to fill the following challenging position:-
• Establish operational strategies, plans and activities that support organization’s warehouse and transportation deliverables
• Oversee manpower requisition and ensuring reliable order fulfilment and inventory accuracy
• Champion continuous improvement to ensure cost effective warehouse and transport operations within the local and regional operations.
• Liaise with cross functional team to ensure optimisation of goods distribution and warehousing.
• Provide performance and management reports to management.
• Identify training needs of logistics personnel.
• Ensure daily operational procedures are adhered.
• Ensure Health, Safety and Quality standards are adhered and exceeded in daily operations.
• Collaborate with Operations and Quality team to drive overall operational compliance & service Excellency initiatives in tandem with clients established KPI.
• Min Diploma / Degree holder. Preferably in Supply Chain Management
• At least 6 year experience in warehouse management / 3PL and transportation management experience
• Fundamental understanding of operations/ warehouse’s value propositions.
• Innovative and capable of identifying and implementing solutions in Logistics, transportation and warehousing.
• Able to foster effective teamwork and collaboration by setting clear directions and priorities.
• Strong team management skills.
Please submit your application and your updated resume in Word format to [email protected] – we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049