Reporting to the Head of Wholesale Readiness Operations, the role will manage the Cash Program and Change Management and support all implementation and integration projects for Cash Operation Systems in Singapore. As a subject matter expert for Cash Operation systems, you are expected to gain a strong understanding and keeping abreast of all Business requirements and work on a “Best” solution for new products/services.
You will work closely with the Cash Operations team and businesses on solutioning, standardization of processes, prioritization of deliverables and implementation for change. You will recommend solution options that can deliver business expectations at effective cost and time.
As a project manager for the change initiative, you will manage and lead governance/working forums with stakeholders from various levels to provide overall update on projects statuses, risks and issues. You will also act as an escalation point whenever a risk to meeting project timelines is raised and provide support for risk/issue resolution. You will deliver projects to agreed budget, timescales and functionality from inception through to post implementation review as well as work with the Operational Readiness Centre to ensure the handover to operation team, the business and other key stakeholders is delivered successfully.
To be successful in the role, you will need the following qualifications/qualities:
• Bachelor/Master Degree with 10 years experience in Cash products and operations, and preferably with exposure to business project delivery roles
• Good knowledge of Cash systems and standard processes, project management, system implementation and post implementation processes
• Able to take ownership of issues/tasks and apply Project Management best practices
• Ability to create effective work relationships across different levels of stakeholders from various disciplines
• Detail and results-oriented and ability to work independently to strict timeframes
• Mature individual with strong Leadership, influencing and problem resolution skills.
• Possess strong verbal and written communications skills, including effective presentation skills.