Our customer, a multinational logistics company, is looking to fill the following position:-
Assistant Finance Manager
• Ensure smooth management of company's regional financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
• Liaison with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
• Ensure proper and accurate financial reporting (including subsidiaries) are in compliance with all statutory legislation and regulations
• Managing budgets.
• Assist to streamline finance processes and workflows to enhance efficiency and effectiveness at the regional office. (including all subsidiaries.)
• Work closely with regional subsidiaries office, HQ in accounts office in the preparation of budgets, forecast and financial reporting reports.
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers and statutory organisations such as the Inland Revenue.
• Keep abreast of changes in the financial and taxation laws and regulations.
• Any other role and responsibilities as assigned by the Company
• Providing and interpreting financial information;
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines;
• Recognized degree or professional qualification in Accountancy or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years relevant working
• Willing to travel, when required.
• Preferably from the logistics industry
• Candidates who can speak Japanese highly preferred.
• Multi-tasker, meticulous and discreet in handling confidential information
• Analytical and problem solver.
Please submit your application and your updated resume (with recent photograph) in Word format to [email protected] – If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049