Our customer, a multinational logistics company, is looking to fill the following position:-
Senior / Quality Assurance Engineer
• Conduct functional testing in accordance with project scope
• Work closely with Production team and close engagement with external stakeholders and cross functional teams
• Assist in planning and execution of test scenarios
• Administrating day to day Quality Control operations, regular internal audit, daily system review, propose corrective actions and generate audits reports.
• Support in external customer/certification body audit if deem necessary
• Verifying non-conforming products, updating and monitoring records and investigating field reporting issues.
• Perform/complete quality metrics and reports
• Ensuring work carried out meets agreed quality control standards.
• Able to lead cross functional team to investigate for root cause & and to propose corrective actions on internal/external quality issues. Must be good in 8D Methodology writing.
• Able to understand and create process flow chart documentation. Maintain and sustain document control for work procedure/Instruction and quality documentation as part of quality management system
• Responsible & involve in training certification for operations(operator/supervisor)
• Support production & logistics by providing part inspection clarifications & queries (conformance/non-conformance), documentation research, investigation research through system & supplier inquires
• Recognized professional qualification.
• Proven hands on working experience in Quality Assurance
• 8D Methodology / 7 QC Tools / Corrective action & preventive action experience
Please submit your application and your updated resume (with recent photograph) in Word format to [email protected] – If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049