• Steer planning, coordination and control of the production processes with strong intent on enhanced safety and production and productivity optimisation.
• Resource allocations needs assessment and planning.
• Measure performance viz a vis clients expectations and orchestrate any remedial actions.
• Responsible for driving any Continuous Improvement program to optimise production activities.
• Work in tandem with approved clients budget and investigate and resolve any variances.
• Monitor product standards and implement quality-control programmes;
• Liaison among different departments, e.g. suppliers, managers and worked with management to implement the company's production policies and goals;
• Ensuring that health and safety guidelines are followed;
• Supervise and motivate a team of workers; review worker performance and identify training needs, motivating team and managing employee performance,
• Responsible for both human and material resources.
• Cement relationships with clients through maintaining close communication lines to understand their needs.
• Ensuring that the production is cost effective;
• Drafting of timescale of jobs
• Analysis and estimation of costs and setting quality standards;
•Monitoring the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
• Involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage.
• Recognized degree or professional qualification.
• Minimum of 3-6 years relevant production supervisory / management working experience
• Strong leadership, communication and decision making skills
• Preferably from the logistics and/or manufacturing industry
• Analytical and problem solver.
• Multi tasker and the ability to work under pressure
Please submit your application and your updated resume (with recent photograph) in Word format to [email protected] – If you would like to discuss this position confidentially, please drop us a short note with your mobile number and a consultant will contact you.
EA Licence No: 14C7049