Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
• You providing strategic HR advice to the APAC PB COO business that enables and enhances results.
• You a role partnering the HK Lead HRBP for Product Groups, providing Singapore location support to Sales & Trading Services, Strategic Advisory & Private Asset Group, Investment Solutions & Products, MACS, Trust Management & Wealth Planners businesses.
• You building relationships with senior level clients in the Private Banking business.
• You acting as a key advisor or partner for senior managers and business area, supports the development of their teams and represents HR in APAC PB COO management meetings.
• You guiding and advising the PB COO management team regarding the implementation of HR processes, such as, Talent reviews, performance management, promotion and compensation.
• You advising senior managers on employee relations practice in partnership with Legal department.
• You supporting key initiatives and projects within dedicated PB client group.
• You managing, coordinating and acting as an intermediary for services of other HR areas such as, Strategic Recruiting, Experienced Recruiting, Campus Recruiting, Talent Development, International Mobility, Compensation, Local Regulatory HR and be involved in global processes
• You supporting global/regional/local Human Resources teams to execute and support Human Resource processes.
• You initiating and/or leads HR-related projects and may be responsible for implementation of various regional and global projects.
• Strong business insight with a strategic and advisory perspective
• Ability to communicate issues within HR processes and identify potential solutions for these issues to senior-level positions.
• Ability to effectively communicate moderately complex, difficult or sensitive information and collaborate with others to build consensus.
• Willingness and ability to understand diverging standpoints, bring them together and bridge any gaps
• Broad knowledge of HR best practices, policies and procedures to ensure excellence in HR delivery.
• High energy level, ability to establish and maintain positive work relationships with clients, line management, peers, team members and key stakeholders
• University degree or equivalent education and in depth continuing professional development in HR
• Proficiency with MS office technologies (Excel, Power Point and Word)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.