Job Description Summary
This position requires you to provide a high level of strategic Singapore immigration advice and compliance services to the firm’s corporate client base.
You will be responsible for advising on Singapore immigration regulations, procedures and policy, including managing the visa application process for a portfolio of clients. You are required to maintain communication and relationships with key client contacts and ensure that they are kept informed on progress throughout the application process.
Other duties include:
• Review instructions and information for each new case (relocation to Singapore). Identify key issues that may impact immigration formalities (travel plans, dependents, health issues etc.) and address these issues with the client.
• Research, prepare and formulate advice for clients regarding business visits and work pass exempt activities.
• Advise on issues relating to Singapore Permanent Residence, including current policy and regulations and criteria for application
• Routine contact with clients and the local authorities. Keep clients well informed on any issues or changes to regulations or visa processes as required.
• Participation in conflict resolution and management of client expectations.
• Assist in compiling metrics/reports as required under contractual agreement with respective clients.
• Update firm’s case management system and maintenance of client files in accordance with agreed practice protocols.
• Client invoicing on completion of each case.
• New hires with little/no relevant experience will start off at the role of an Assistant Consultant. Intensive on-the-job training will be provided to ensure that you are well versed with the Singapore immigration law. You will be given new challenges and be involved in ad-hoc projects as you progress to the next level as a Consultant of the team.