Reporting to the Contact Centre Team Leader, you will be responsible to:
• Perform outbound sales calls to existing customers, customers of affinitive partners to deepen relationship, cross and upsell our products and services.
• Promote products to new and existing customers using telephone as the main medium of contact.
• Handle and manage pre-sales enquiries, sales, post-sales customer service and on-going customer relationship management.
• Deliver an excellent level of customer service to maximize sales, client satisfaction and retention.
• Develop relationships with customers to maximize sales potential and ensure total customers satisfaction.
• Ensure daily and monthly KPIs (Call Performance and Sales Target) are met and exceeded,
• Well-versed in general insurance products (Personal Accident, Home, Health & Travel) and services.
• Minimum Diploma/ GCE 'O' level with at least 3-5 years of relevant call center work experience in general insurance industry will be preferred.
• Possess GI certification (BCP & PGI) and basic computing skills is a must
• Willing to be posted to other campaigns and partners' call centre
• Energetic, outgoing personality, customer and service-oriented
• Fast learner, able to work independently and as a team
• Excellent communication, people and interpersonal skills
Other Information & Benefits
• 5-day work week (Mon- Fri, 9 am - 6 pm, 1-hour lunch)
• Attractive remuneration, monthly and quarterly commission, annual leave entitlement, outpatient and dental benefits, group hospitalization and surgical, personal accident and term life insurance, etc.
YOUR CAREER, OUR PASSION - COME JOIN US NOW
Interested applicants, please forward your detailed resume, stating your qualifications, experience, reason for leaving each employment, current and expected salaries to us at [email protected] NOW.
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)